|Remuneration:||R25000 – R30000 per month cost for business|
|Society:||Advertising talents Africa|
A CRM specialist, with a strong knowledge of loyalty programs, is needed for a global tourism company to grow its South African loyalty base.
Purpose of the position:
Develop an integrated and targeted communication strategy for CRM, drive sales through tactical CRM initiatives and improve the customer lifecycle. Provide communications support across various internal departments, be responsible for corporate communications to various customers (i.e. commerce, direct customers, groups, etc.) and improve the customer journey from a communications perspective .
Provide full support to the Marketing Director on all ad hoc projects delegated by the Marketing Director.
• Design, execute and monitor promotions, campaigns and direct marketing interventions
• Monitor data quality, segmentation, marketing activities and evaluation
• Communicate with the company’s CRM regarding activities, planning, updating and coordination
• Maintain the loyalty club by executing acquisition strategies to grow the base
• Respond to club enquiries, complaints and queries and monitor resolution within agreed timelines
• Plan and implement CRM campaigns and communication initiatives
• Monitor the performance of CRM campaigns and write performance reports
• Draft all relevant corporate and guest communications
• Implement a communication process to track all communications
• Flexibility to work according to operational requirements
• Always present a professional and favorable image
- Good knowledge of loyalty programs
- Principles of direct marketing
- Database management and operation
Desirable: marketing diploma, eight years plus marketing experience in CRM (as a specialization)
- SAS or any CRM campaign delivery tool
- Contact the laboratory
- Pro Touch Base
- Strong Excel and data mining and analysis skills to run accurate reports against the database.
- To analyse
- Data mining
- Data base management
- Direct marketing
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Posted Jan 14 10:43, Closing date Feb 13