Forex brokerage services are becoming increasingly popular as people look for ways to invest their money and make a quick profit.
However, many states have banned Forex advertising, so promoting on the Internet becomes the only way to advertise your services to potential clients. While some brokers invest huge sums in contextual advertising, emailing and other instruments, those who invest in SEO achieve the same result but for less money. In this article, we will share with you some tips on how to create a powerful SEO strategy for your Forex business.
Why is Forex gaining momentum?
The pandemic, isolation and the global crisis in many countries have had a positive impact on the financial niche. All of these factors have combined and the Fintech niche is now at the top. The year 2022 is the year of Forex, cryptocurrency and other financial instruments. Confidence in these methods of remuneration has increased considerably. In the past there was an opinion that Forex was a scam. Time has passed, and many cases have appeared showing that such a model of earnings is real and effective! Many brokers have their clubs of millionaires – people who got rich thanks to a certain broker. A bunch of financial services and products have appeared, including trading and stock trading tools.
Since Fintech is a very complex and highly competitive niche, there is also a lot of money there. A competent SEO strategy will help your business streamline the flow of customers, retain their interest and make them your regular customers. To this end, SEO specialists usually focus on Link building among other services for forex trading companies.
Traffic sources and channels
Depending on the size of the brokerage firm, available budget and expected results, SEO specialists may offer different combinations of promotional tools. More channels traditionally cover more people, which means more traffic:
- SEO (referencing links, site optimization, awareness, etc.);
- Reference traffic (Google News, Google Discovery);
- YouTube (second largest search engine in the world);
- ASO (the most important mobile marketing channel);
- Content marketing (placement of content on thematic sites);
- Email marketing + messengers (product news, support and paid advertising);
- SMM (ads, branding, product introduction);
- PCP, etc.
However, the main thing in Google is the links. It has always been like this and will be for a very long time. Google uses an academic approach – the citation index – where the more reputable scientists cite your work, the more authoritative it is considered to be. In SEO, it’s the same thing: the more high-quality links you get, the higher you appear in search and the more customers you can cover.
Content Strategies for FinTech Companies
When creating content for Forex, there is a fine line between informative sales content and dry, detached text that is just plain boring to read. Fintech faces the same problems as companies in other tech industries: authors write texts filled with confusing terms and overloaded with statistics, and they don’t evoke any emotion. We found several ways to make it more enjoyable and interesting for the average reader without sacrificing quality. So, let’s dive into the content creation strategies you absolutely must try:
1) Define a Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
Your USP is the basis of the Forex company’s marketing strategy; it should show potential customers the problems they face and demonstrate how your business solves them. An example is the USP “Save Money Without Thinking About It”. Here we address the problem that potential customers face: when you try to save money on your own, you may save too much or too little, periodically forget about it, or just stop saving. With the automatic savings functions, the client does not have to think about anything: the money is automatically deducted from his salary and transferred to the account.
2) Create your customer profiles
Your current best customers are ideal representatives of the target audience you can focus on when planning your promotion. Be sure to analyze your existing customer base. Ask yourself which fintech products current customers use the most, where they spend their time, and what content they consume. If you only Start a ForexTrading Website, you can analyze the customer profile of your main competitors and focus on it. By combining personalization and segmentation, you will generate more valuable content leads and higher marketing ROI for your Forex business.
3) Publish content in different formats
By preparing different types of content, you can significantly expand your sphere of influence. This is because people perceive information differently. By posting different content formats, you will diversify your traffic, increase organic leads, and increase engagement. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Detailed tutorials: By publishing comprehensive content, you will establish yourself as an authoritative author and attract potential clients interested in financial education.
- Share your customer stories: Publish evidence that shows how your services helped a particular customer solve real problems.
- Publish Opinion Articles: According to an Edelman-LinkedIn study, 89% of people view a company more positively after reading an article that demonstrates thought leadership.
- Record short podcasts: for example, the Market Thoughts podcast, which has a rotating cast of hosts and a large listener base.
- Create Compelling Infographics: Forex topics are great for infographics because they contain a lot of data. With the help of infographics, you will make complex topics understandable to the average person.
4) Get rid of terminology
Your B2C content needs to be accessible to the average reader, so stuffing it with terms won’t help. Unfortunately, there is a huge problem with jargon and slang words in the Fintech industry, which puts off potential customers. There are entire guides out there to help beginners navigate Forex lingo, but we’d like to see this system changed. The best solution when posting Forex content is to use as simple language as possible. Good luck!
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is provided without regard to your personal circumstances and should therefore not be construed as financial advice, investment recommendations or an offer or solicitation for trading in crypto- currencies.