A proper job description saves time, effort and budget as it attracts qualified talent to your opening. It also strengthens brand awareness. Therefore, developing a workable job description is essential for your talent acquisition efforts.
Use the following template to create a handy SEO specialist job description for your Linkedin job posting or other free job posting website.
As an SEO specialist, you will be responsible for managing all search engine optimization including keyword research, on-page optimization, link building, content strategy to speed up The company’s website ranking and traffic on search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
Head of Marketing, Director of Marketing, Vice President of Marketing, Director of Marketing, CEO
Main responsibilities of an SEO specialist
Your responsibilities will include:
- Review site performance by performing keyword research and modifying keyword usage and internal link structure changes, if applicable
- Ensure web pages and published content are SEO optimized
- Monitor website traffic as well as marketing initiatives and identify opportunities to improve efficiency
- Collaborate with internal teams on content development and driving SEO best practices
- Identify and manage relationships with external SEO providers
- Produce detailed SEO Benchmark performance reports and monitor competitor performance and activities.
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- You have previous experience in an SEO role.
- You have solid expertise in performance marketing and web analytics tools.
- You know search engine algorithms and are up to date with SEO / SEM trends.
- You are a good team player and have excellent communication skills.
- You are hardworking, goal-oriented and have great attention to detail.