Obtaining this recognition is a lesson in humility. However, this has been made possible by our team of dedicated SEO experts who believe in our business model, one that differs from the norm with no upfront money or long-term contracts,” Chagala said.
SAN DIEGO (PRWEB)
July 20, 2022
The San Diego Business Journal has recognized San Diego-based entrepreneur Rank Harvest, Google SEO consultant, and algorithm expert Michael Chagala as one of its 2022 CEO of the Year finalists. The publication and platinum sponsors City National Bank, PNC Bank, Umpqua Bank and gold sponsors BCG and RSM hosted the annual awards program on June 30, 2022 at the Burnham Center for Community Advancement.
Chagala brings over 16 years of experience in enterprise-level search engine optimization to one of San Diego’s top SEO and digital agencies. Rank Harvest is a premium SEO agency for local and national businesses in competitive markets.
Nominated by Fiverr’s Brandon Mallo, Chagala was honored for his vision, leadership and strategic direction. As an award-winning, 5-star, and top-rated seller, Chagala is an example of how the independent platform is fulfilling its mission to change the way the world works together.
An independent judging panel based its selection of winners and runners-up on a nominee’s professional accomplishments, community involvement, and financial success of the company. Chagala’s appointment included the following achievements:
· Growing from a solopreneur business entity to an LLC with eight full-time and five part-time employees.
· Growing Rank Harvest’s customer base from 25 to over 1,500 SEO clients, making it one of the top five SEO agencies in San Diego.
Achieved a 700% year-over-year (YoY) growth rate for 2020-2021, a key performance indicator of Rank Harvest’s success trajectory.
· Featured on the cover of Fiverr’s Q4 | 2021 Letter to Shareholders based on Rank Harvest’s success using the platform. In 2021, it averaged over $50,000 per month from SEO services provided to Fiverr’s 5.5 million shoppers.
· Launched “Create your own custom package”. The online offering allows businesses to create custom SEO packages and order directly from the website.
· Invest $30,000 in the next big thing by purchasing high-end virtual real estate at Decentraland, the first-ever blockchain-powered venue in the 3D virtual world or metaverse. Rank Harvest builds an interactive walk-in experience and conducts job interviews virtually. She plans to rent out her virtual property to brands for promotional events.
· Committed to the planet, the company operates on 100% renewable energy 24/7/365 with an off-grid solar plus battery system.
· Recognized as a thought leader in the highly competitive SEO space, he is a sought-after presenter and consultant to other agencies.
· Achieved their dream of work-life balance–with residence in Poway, the family travels frequently in their motorhome. Chagala can take time off at noon to buggy with her children any day.
“It is a great honor to be selected as one of the finalists for San Diego’s CEO of the Year,” said Michael Chagala. “With over two hundred thousand businesses in the region, getting this recognition is humbling. However, this has been made possible by our team of dedicated SEO experts who believe in our business model, a model that differs from the norm with no upfront money or long-term contracts.
Prior to founding Rank Harvest, Chagala was a marketing manager at one of California’s largest renewable energy companies. His choice to leave the corporate world was to create a lifestyle to spend more time with his family while working closely with people.
About Rank Harvest
Michael Chagala founded Rank Harvest in 2019. Based in San Diego, it is a leading SEO agency Inc. Verified. It offers premium SEO services to local, national and global brands in competitive markets, with complex niche ranking challenges, product launches and repairing damaged SEO. He focuses on driving traffic for brands like the NFL, Sony, AIG, and small to medium businesses. Chagala was recognized as the winner of the San Diego Business Journal’s 2013 CIO of the Year award and was a 2015 San Diego Top Tech Exec finalist. Also, he contributes to Forbes, Wired, Greentech, etc. Visit Rank Harvest at https://www.fiverr.com/rankharvest and https://www.rankharvest.com.
Share the article on social networks or by e-mail: